- 34 years in Executive Search
- Established Hamilton James & Bruce in 1979
- Established Hamilton Partners in 1995
- Retired Partner of Conari Partners
- Specialises in the Property and Real Estate sectors with clients covering Funds Management, Development, PPP, Construction, Finance & Advisory
During his long career in Executive Search, Greg has worked across a very broad range of industry sectors and functions. His early concentration was within Investment Banking and Finance. His specialisation in Property began in 1989 when he established a dedicated property recruitment capability within Hamilton James and Bruce. He built this practice by working with some of the major Banks, Fund Managers and Developers during the early 1990’s. When he and Richard Stubley formed Hamilton Partners in 1995, Greg’s exclusive focus became Property. Over the last 15 years he has continued to expand the firm’s profile by working across all property sectors at senior executive level.
Now semi-retired Greg continues his involvement as a highly regarded, well networked consultant to Conari working on new assignments and business development opportunities.